Top tips for keeping your children safe in the sun!
- Encourage playtime in the shade and try to stay out of the midday sun (11am-3pm)!
- Keep babies under 6 months out of direct sunlight!
- Always use sun cream! A protection factor of SPF 15 or above is most effective!
- Keep topping up the sun cream throughout the day, especially if your child is in and out of the pool!
- Hats and sunglasses are amazing at protecting the head and eyes!
- Keep your child hydrated! Plenty of water throughout the day!
Click the link below for a list of the best sun cream for kids!
Don’t forget children need the sun for vitamin D to help with the growth of bones so don’t take them out of the sun completely, just do it safely!