Not sure where to take the kids this Summer? No problem , listed below are a few ideas on where to take them rain or shine!
- The Big Tops! We have our summer pass available to purchase now!
- Strawberry picking! There is a few local farms to choose from, click the link – http://www.pickyourownfarms.org.uk/yorkshire_pyo.php
- Farm visits! Canon hall farm is the perfect place to take kids all ages! http://cannonhallfarm.co.uk/
- Picnics! Rother valley country park is the perfect place to have a afternoon full of fun! https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g12134982-d213581-Reviews-Rother_Valley_Country_Park-Wales_Rotherham_South_Yorkshire_England.html
- Swimming! The metrodome leisure centre in Barnsley is a great swimming place for kids! https://www.bpl.org.uk/metrodome
- Skateboarding! – This is one for the older ones, ‘The house’ is a indoor skate park perfect to get the moody teens out of the house! https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/the-house-skatepark
The summer countdown is on!
If you have any places to add please feel free to leave a comment!